HortEx Vietnam is the first B2B event in Vietnam that focuses exclusively on Horticulture and Floriculture.
The event is being organised under direct support of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Vietnam, The Lam Dong Tourism, Trade and Investment Promotion Center (TIPC), Vietnam Fruit & Vegetable Association (VinaFruit) and the Dalat Flower Association.
This strong support underlines the importance and necessity for this dedicated B2B event.
At HortEx Vietnam 2019 participants will meet key decision-makers, strengthen valuable contacts with customers and partners and explore the potential of an exciting growth market.
HortEx Vietnam aims to serve all segments of this fast growing and promising industry. The show will be attracting professionals and buyers with multiple interests, creating an overlap interest among the visitors.
Why Exhibit ?
- HortEx Vietnam is the first International Exhibition & Conference for Horticultural and Floricultural Production and Processing Technology in Vietnam.
- HortEx Vietnam was successfully launched in March 2018.
- Vietnam is huge emerging market with some 95 million people.
- Since 1991 the economic growth has averaged a stunning 7.5% each year.
- Horticulture and Floriculture are one of the most promising sectors of the Vietnamese economy.
- The country’s exports of Fruits & Vegetables have enjoyed strong growth in the past years, with an average rate of 26.5 per cent a year; from $439 million in 2009 to $3.5 billion in 2017.
- According to experts Vietnam has the potential to become one of the world’s largest flower exporters.
- A further growth of the sector is expected due to strong exports and a strong domestic demand.
- Connect your business to the large and emerging Vietnamese market.
- Extensive seminar program organised alongside the exhibition.
- Meet influencers and Key industry leaders.
- Experienced organisers with an extensive local network.
- Organised with support of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (Vietnam); The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Vietnam; Lam Dong Tourism, Trade and Investment Promotion Center; Vietnam Fruit & Vegetable Association (VinaFruit) and the Dalat Flower Association
- Extensive marketing campaign.
- A high number of quality trade visitors, a large press coverage and great interest of governmental bodies.
- 3 day trade event (Wednesday-Friday).