HortEx Vietnam is the first and only B2B event in Vietnam that focuses exclusively on Horticulture and Floriculture
▪ HortEx Vietnam is the first and largest International Exhibition & Conference for Horticultural and Floricultural Production and Processing Technology in Vietnam.
▪ The scale and quality of HortEx Vietnam have grown over the years.
▪ Organised with support of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam Fruit & Vegetable Association (VinaFruit), Dalat Flower Association, The Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands and Vietnam Seed Trade Association.
▪ Vietnam is a huge emerging market with some 97 million people.
▪ Since 1991 the economic growth has averaged a stunning 7.5% each year.
▪ Horticulture and floriculture are one of the most promising sectors of the Vietnamese economy and according to experts Vietnam has the potential to become one of the world’s largest flower exporters.
▪ The country’s exports of Fruits & Vegetables have enjoyed strong growth in the past years, with an average rate of 26.5 per cent a year, from $439 million in 2009 to some $2 billion in 2015. A further growth is expected due to strong exports and a strong domestic demand.
▪ Meet influencers and Key industry leaders, exchange the update information about the market, meet potential trade visitors, press and governmental bodies.
▪ 3 days trade event with highlight activities: Product Showcase, Technical Seminar, Export Forum, B2B matching, VIP buyers program, Flower Showcase, Embassy party… and more interesting activity in the next edition