VIP Buyer program Terms and Conditions
HortEx Vietnam 2020
Organized by Veas Co. Ltd., (Vietnam), NOVA Exhibition B.V.(Netherlands) and China Great Wall International Exhibition Co., Ltd. (China)
The International Exhibition & Conference for Horticultural and Floricultural Production and Processing Technology in Vietnam or HortEx Vietnam is the first specialised exhibition and conference for Horticultural and Floricultural Production and Processing Technology in Vietnam. Continuous with the success of the 2018 and 2019 edition, the 3rd edition of HortEx Vietnam 2020 will be hosted by VEAS Co. Ltd., (Vietnam), NOVA Exhibition B.V. (Netherlands) and China Great Wall International Exhibition Co., Ltd. (China) from 26 February to 28 February 2020 at Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) in Ho Chi Minh City.
VIP Buyer Program means The VIP Buyer program of HortEx Vietnam 2020 which will help more companies worldwide to find the right partners for increasing profit, developing the business quickly, establish a new platform for face-to-face meeting, fast decision making, reducing sales cost, and pushing the sales process of many companies joined together under one big trade show of horticulture and floriculture.
VIP Buyer means the trade professional, who has been registered as a Hosted Buyer, has accepted these Terms and Conditions and has been accepted in writing by us with authority to attend the Exhibition as a Hosted Buyers.
Pre-Scheduled Appointment Programme (or PSA) means the appointment program operated by us to co-ordinate the appointments of the VIP Buyer with Exhibitors during the Exhibition.
PRIVILEGES FOR VIP BUYERS
The VIP Buyers will receive from organizers, complimentary:
- Provided with up to 02 days’ complimentary accommodation at 4-5 star hotel.
- Pre-arranged business appointments with exhibitors, one-on-one meetings with decision makers.
- Exhibitors list and detailed profile preview one month before the show.
- Free Show directory.
- VIP Badge with Privileges of accessing to VIP Buyer Lounge (complimentary refreshments and WiFi).
- Privilege to participate in any events hosted by organizers.
- VIP Concierge service.
- Chances to update and exchange exclusive business ideas with other oversea specialists.
- Chances to promote your business, enhance your firm’s image.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Must be involved in purchasing decisions.
- Preference for hosted buyers will be based on purchasing volume and prior attendance.
- Hosted Buyers and VIP guests will be selected by Show Management.
- Only one Hosted Buyer per a company, however multiple VIP guests per a company will be allowed.
- Private meeting space and refreshments are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
VIP program not applicable to Manufacturing Agents/Dealers, non-exhibiting Manufacturers/Distributors or Wholesaler registrations. VIP program applies to new registrations only; no refunds issued for pre-existing registrations.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY FOR VIP BUYER PROGRAM
If you do feel you are qualify Buyer, please kindly check out the steps below to join us at HortEx Vietnam 2020-VIP Buyer.
STEP 1 – PRE-REGISTRATION: Please choose one of 02 way following to apply your info:
STEP 2 – FEEDBACK FROM ORGANIZERS: Waiting for the feedback from us. After receiving your registration, our team will work with the information you sent to us and will reply to you. In case of missing requested information, we may need you quickly fulfil them via email.
STEP 3 – INVITATION FROM ORGANIZERS: you will receive the confirmation letter from the organizers when all information are official qualify.
STEP 4 – EXTRA INFO: You have to submit these documents: official flights confirmation and passport copy (dummy tickets can be rejected) before we start running for matching meetings to setup the final meetings schedule.
STEP 5 – HOTEL BOOKING & SCHEDULE MEETING. After you receive the confirmation to count you as one VIP Buyer, we will book the accommodation for you and send to you the booking no. You also will receive a pre-matched schedule via provided e-mail when the matching process finishes.
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION FOR HOSTED BUYERS
-Buyer takes part in the VIP Buyer Program will arrange their own travel and provide their travel details to the Organizers as requested before we start running the process of matching for meetings schedule.
-Organizers will provide the Hosted Buyer with up to two nights’ accommodation (depends on the participation date the VIP Buyers chooses) between the dates of 26 to 28 February 2020. Accommodation is provided on 4-5 stars hotel and will be notified to VIP Buyer with the details via email.
CANCELLATION AND REPLACEMENT BY VIP BUYER
- Replacement: Invitations to VIP Buyers are non-transferable and personal to the VIP Buyer. In instances where VIP Buyers need to cancel their participation, they may submit a written request that a colleague from their organisation attends as a replacement.
- Cancellation of attendance: All cancellation are made after receiving your hotel booking No., the VIP Buyer will bear all the arise cost for his/her accommodation booking.
Organizers reserve the right to remove a VIP Buyer from the VIP Buyer Programme and to withdraw complimentary accommodation and pre- scheduled appointments at its complete discretion without liability if it is in the best interests of the Exhibition and the Exhibitors or their attendance is likely to damage the goodwill or reputation of the Exhibition.
The deadline for submission (filled in application form and required documents) is February 20, 2020. However, the registration process may be closed earlier in case we meet the planned target.